About Nanuet & Beyond
"Enriching the educational experience for all."
Nanuet & Beyond is a newly established 501(c) 3 non-profit organization created to support and provide educational opportunities for our youth that enhance existing program experiences both within and outside the classroom. Further, Nanuet and Beyond supports community education opportunities for all groups, with the objective of enhancing the quality of life for those living in Nanuet and the surrounding communities. This will be accomplished by working in conjunction with school districts, private schools, businesses and other community organizations.
With a dedicated volunteer board of directors and administrative support from the Greater Nanuet Chamber of Commerce, Nanuet & Beyond will work diligently to provide programs and support in Nanuet and surrounding areas.
Proposed programs include:
- Support for student class trips (e.g. museums, historical sites, etc.)
- Scholarships for students pursuing higher education
- Support to local non-profit organizations for individuals in crisis
- Educational programs for youth such as a local Youth Art Show
- Support for student travel to state/national athletic, musical or other educational competitions
- Community Health and Wellness programs
- Support for youth projects such as Eagle Scout or Girl Scout Gold community projects
Are you looking to become more involved in your community? Do you have a particular expertise in marketing, finance, public relations, or fundraising? If so, please visit our website today at (www.nanuetandbeyond.org), sign up for our email list and join Amazon Smile to help Nanuet & Beyond increase awareness and raise funds to begin immediately impacting our community.
For more information please contact us at (845) 379-1095 or firstname.lastname@example.org.