We have heard from many friends who were taking some time during the last year and COVID restrictions to do extra house, garage, attic, and basement cleaning so we are optimistic about holding this event. If you haven’t, take the summer, clean out your house, garage and attic and bring your “treasures” to our Community Yard Sale.
Nanuet and Beyond/Nanuet Chamber Community Yard Sale
(Registration fees in support of Nanuet and Beyond, Inc.**. Support and provide educational opportunities for our youth that enhance existing program experiences both within and outside the classroom.)
Date: Saturday September 18, 2021
Rain Date: Sunday, September 19, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: Grace Baptist Church Parking Lot
20 Demarest Avenue, Nanuet
Pre-register by 09/01 and save $10. Spaces are $30 in advance, $40 on day of sale (if space available).
Bring a table or blanket. Share space with a neighbor or friend.
Admission is FREE to public.
- All registration fees will go to support Nanuet and Beyond, Inc.
- The event will be held in the main paking lot of Grace Baptist Church. Once your area is setup, participants and visitors can park in the lot behind the church (the parsonage house lot).
- Each selling space is equal to an approximate width of a parking space.
- Setup time starts at 8:00 AM and must be complete by 9:30 AM. No vehicles will be allowed in the yard sale area until after 3 PM.
- Sell those unused items, old tools, clothes, pots & pans, no longer used children’s toys, etc. Anything you would sell at your own garage sale! “One person’s junk is another person’s treasure.” Participants retain their own revenues.
- Each participant will be responsible for removing any unsold items before being approved to leave the selling area at the end of the day.
- Other selling vendors are also welcome.
We are requesting that anyone planning on participating complete the online registration form below to help us anticipate total space requirements. We have set the following day, Sunday, September 19 as a rain date if necessary.
We look forward to a fun and successful event!
** Nanuet and Beyond, Inc. is a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Please consult your tax advisor regarding specific questions about your deductions.